Thread: Where in the world (of Arlor) do these eggs drop?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Default Where in the world (of Arlor) do these eggs drop?

I have been playing AL for quite awhile, and I think I've pretty much covered every nook and cranny of this game in terms of loot. But two annoying animals who have evaded me for months are still out there: Pinfeathers and Amy. As with Nexus, I refuse to buy these eggs from the CS and will farm them until I get them (took about 3 months to get Nexus). But where do they drop? Everyone who I've come across in game that owns these pets say they bought them. Everyone who posts the eggs in CS either say the same or don't reply. There's even been confusion about this on the forums when I posted in someone's thread about Aegir Island. Google and Bing searches have come up with nothing useful.

Can anyone please tell me?

-----

Thank you everyone who's contributed to this thread of Kraken pets clarification. Here's a summary of this thread for the other players who had questions regarding some of the other Kraken/Nordr pets:

Confirmed Kraken Locations:

- George: daily quest "Monkey Ball"
    - Nexus: Kraken Mines random trash mob drop (most often seen in KM3)
    - Konga: received when completing all of the elite Kraken archenemies achievements

Speculated Kraken Egg Locations

- Pinfeathers: witnessed to be seen dropped off random trash mobs in normal Windmoore Harbor and heard to be dropped off random trash mobs in Skull Cove; speculated to also be found in normal Pirate Chest (copper, silver, gold) and/or Elite Pirate Chest II (copper, silver, gold)
    - Amy: speculated to be found in normal Pirate Chest (gold) and/or Elite Pirate Chest II (copper, silver, gold)

-----

Confirmed Nordr Egg Locations:

- Vixen: Elite Oltgar Keep random trash mobs or normal Grimnr
    - Harley: Normal Frostbite
    - Mercury: Normal Alpha
    - Kelvin: Normal Frostr
    - August: Normal Man Eater
    - Grave: received when completing all of the elite Nordr archenemies achievements
    Last edited by Taejo; 07-29-2013 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Updated Drop Locations

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taejo For This Useful Post: