Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Default 100k Inkredble the SS Master Signature bec im too lazy to make one

OKAY... Looking for pro's signature makers
    i really want something specific here.. i could make one for myself.. but i really dont have time to waste
    and i thought id be generous instead and make a contest from it and help people who's in need of golds

So I want something like this image.. if you got anything better go ahead, but i was in a rush to take this pic, so i didnt really have anything better
    but if you do get image - take out the name n title, this one is an exception since its with my name :P
    preferably transparent background .. meaning i dont want the background of the GH in the signature pls!
    Name:  skyward.png
Views: 474
Size:  161.9 KB Name:  ilfyhigh.png
Views: 471
Size:  356.3 KB Name:  iflyyhih.png
Views: 485
Size:  425.6 KB
    e.g image i would want is warrior holding the Skyward Smash.. charged,
    if you catch the "smash" with the hammer on front that would be AMAZING, i tried it was hard - this is my pfered image

1. A big title of " I will SkywardSmash ya " - yes with a winky face below it - put my name "Inkredble" or wherever it works for u

2. not really looking for a plain rectangular sig, the image can be "sticking out" or i should say.. 3D looking

3. Red is my fave colour, but you can use other colours as long as it looks great

4. make it look funny , not like a serious looking signature , like there could be a "Chat bubble " and words in it saying : i will skywardsmash ya "
    and big letter of my name Inkredble in the middle or whatsoever. Be creative

This contest will not end until i see something i like, and i will advice you on what you could change!

GOOD LUCK!

- inkredble
    Last edited by inkredible; 07-29-2013 at 01:22 PM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

2. The Following User Says Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post: