Quote Originally Posted by Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo View Post
@crowsfoot
I'll say over and over again that I am not building an offensive warrior to match those of rogues or mages. No. I know that never will it happen.
I am also not complaining about my toon not being able to have their offensive prowess.
All I am trying to say is I WANT TO BUILD AN OFFENSE BASED WARRIOR so I won't have to be the tank of the party.
This is the path less traveled. This is the path I choose to take. I am not forcing you to do the same as mine. I don't see why you don't get my drift.

Re: Skull Cove
I am doing pretty fine on it even on my current offensive build. THAT's my point. Though with my current build (Plan C), I cannot (main tank) bosses and stronger elites, I can still TANK easier areas while contributing DPS. I guess these are the things a rouge or mage cannot do even if they go defensive.

Note: Again, this is what I choose to be. Inputs and ideas are welcome but do not convince me to do otherwise.

" I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me. " - Wreck-It-Ralph

i actually get where you're going with this and if parties could be larger than four members there would be a niche that this build would fill.

in the meantime i would be concerned that if you're not focused on keeping your party alive it may cause them to die often... parties that die often don't tend to run together any longer thus you may find it difficult to regroup and party up.

if you plan on doing a lot of soloing or partnering up with other tanks it may work well.

Crow has different gear he wears in the event one of our elite parties had two tanks at which point he becomes the off tank and he ends up dealing way more damage than our primary tank. perhaps he has some insight on that and you could still accomplish your goal without having to sacrifice the fundamental capabilities of your class?