I got scammed today by Chubbybearha. I will try to explain how that happened in detail. He wanted to get his Tiki set and he said the only way for him to give me his lvl 70 tiki set is if I sold my Crafted Sanguine Chiroptera set for money and I give him the money. So I tryed selling my set and it didnt work out so he said I will help you sell it so I gave him my set and he started selling it. AFter awhile he told me he sold it and told me to come meet me in a private game. So I asked him to trade me so he can give me the tiki set. But right when we were about to trade. He logged off. A couple hours later. He came back on and I asked him to give me his tiki set. He said he got scammed and hacked by someone and I believed him. But then I saw him switch into his tiki set and that got me mad. I asked him why he was wearing the tiki set and he didnt answer. Please help! I can't descirbe the whole situation in detail but this is as good as I can describe it. And if you see ChubbyBearha, be sure to Report him. Please. :-(