I started playing PVP in endgame lately and I like it very much. Without myth it's not easy but fun anyway. I like the teamplay 5v5 most.

Sometimes I die in an instant, sometimes the other way round and this had nothing to do with the mythic gear of my teammates.

Searching the forum I found nothing about tactics in teamplay. So here comes my very first post:

What are your "winning" tactics in PVP?

Let me start with some examples:

A good one ist the "meatschield" I think. One tank (with mythic) is in front and takes the aggro from the whole other team. The rest kills them one by one while they focus on the tank (yes they do). OK, without mythic I need HoR, heal from mage and packs from rogues but works often. Even if I die it gives my team enough time.

I like the "hurricane", as i would call it, too. This means two warries run side by side through the enemy team with windmill on and HoR shield.

What I don't like -but is very effective- are those "zombies/spies" that are friends of the other team and just stand around or even "steal" the healing packs from rogues.

I am looking forward to your posts :-)