Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default My Journey, farewell!

Pocket Legends – Where it all Began
    My friend was introduced to Pocket Legends by his cousin. After a few weeks of playing, he recommended it to me. It all started from there. I started playing in early June 2011. Pocket Legends was very fun and at the time had a ton of people; the game was in its prime (ribs). Devs came in and gave out a rare vanity helm (experia play button). It was amazing how involved STS was at the time. My two best friends played the game as well, and although leveling got a little boring, being with my friends made it bearable. Over time I got into 17 PVP. I was trained by a 17 bear by the name of Buffedbear. Over time when my main’s level was in the 40’s I just couldn’t level up as fast as I used to. I got too bored of PVe and one of my best friends quit the game by that time. When SL came out, I decided to quit Pocket Legends. I thought that this was a chance for me to start over. This was my chance to experience things I didn’t in Pocket Legends. Like owning a successful guild, not being poor, making a pro PVPer (Missbananas, Operaivegat, Brosophist, etc said I was pro) and making good friends.

Star Legends – A Chance
    I started playing Star Legends the week it came out for IOS. I made my main Zolum, and then made the first 15 PVPer, Cologo right after. PVP wouldn’t be implemented for another 6 months. I enjoyed leveling up with friends. It was always fun to join parties in towns, especially the droid BBQ event. My best friend and I frantically searched towns in search of the droid, we alerted each other when we found one. The maps got better and better yet harder. When I was the last player to join a campaign, I was booted for not being an engineer. Engineers were essential and my main was an operative. I dealt so much damage and got confident enough to lead the group into battle. I died so much and truly learned that tanks tank, and operatives stay behind them. The 36 cap for UC Shipyard was by far my favorite. That was the first time I ever tried endgame PVP. I also liked the UC Shipyard map cause I enjoyed being a suicide bomber and running into the bomb crates for my team. I kept leveling and joining full party towns. I even took part of a few comedy performances hosted in town. (of course I used secret chars when I preformed)Everything was good in game. Around the 30 cap I stopped leveling my main and moved on to PVP that just came out. Since I made my 15 way in advance, I was ready. Slowly but surely, the 15 trend caught on and there were lots of PVPers. I made my 15 operative Recidation soon after I realized engineers are no match at level 15. From then I made my guild <Elite Droids> and has over 50 members as of today. I took it as a success that a guild for 10-15 PVPers only could actually gain a decent amount of members. <Elite Droids> gave me a purpose in game and is the only reason I have so many Star Legends memories. PVP made the game fun for me. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/atta...8&d=1327888104

The Decline of my Favorite Game
    Star Legends has lost a lot of original players. Very few have stuck around but I still will continue to play now and then. This is not a complete goodbye but I am not going to play very much at all. Thanks to all the friends I have met along the years. It’s been over 2 years that I have played STS games. I really hope Star Legends returns to its prime. I have enjoyed the Legends games, and thank STS for all the help along the way.

Most of my chars and guilds:

Pocket Legends-
    Zolum – Level 51 bird/main, pvper, owner of <Warbirds of America> (sucked at pvp but it was fun)
    Buffedbirdy – Level 18 bird/pvper
    Cologo – Level 17 bear/pvper
    Strausimus – Level 10 bear/ farmer, pvper
    Sultanz – Level 5 bird/ noob

Star Legends-
    Zolum – Level 47 operative/main, owner of <Loyal Wingman Association>
    Innovations – Level 25 operative/pvper, owner of <Rebelz>
    Kingcom – Level 20 commando/pvper
    Zerephis – Level 20 operative/pvper
    Zerozin – Level 20 engineer/pvper
    Recidation – Level 15 operative/pro pvper, owner of <Elite Droids>
    Cologo – Level 15 engineer/first 15 pvper XD
    Brisk – Level 15 Engineer/pvper
    Sultnaz – Level 15 Commando/pvper
    Blueprints – Level 10 operative/pvper
    Pvpspark – Level 10 Operative/pvper, owner of <Operative Elite>
    Elitedroids – Level 10 operative/owner of <Elite Droids Network>
    Elitedroidbnk – Level 10 engineer/guild bank
    Strausimus - Level 10 Engineer/AoB applicant, pvper, owner of <The Blackstar Service>
    Whydiedee – Level 10 commando/pvper
    Coordinate – Level 5 operative/pvper – I got a flamethrower XD
    Scoped – Level 2 operative/pvper – I got a flamethrower XD
    Last edited by Zolum; 08-11-2013 at 07:16 PM.