So I am now officially lvl 50!!!! I can't believe this page is still alive! lvl 20-50! I am currently a int mage with points in str. Here are my stats.

125 Int.
2 dex.
115 str.

Here are my Attributes

5 3 5 1
5 5 0 5
5 5 5 5

Now you might be wondering why I did not max out DR and FB. This is because I never use them. The only reason frost got any was because I had 3 points left and I didn't want to waste in revive. DR is completely useless because I never get a chance to use it. In boss battles i'm pumping out heals like mad and also if a boss is hitting me, im not going to wait for a spell. I'm going to blast buffs and potions. Magic Shield I maxed because its extra buff. Were mages, not tanks or Damagers... Anything that can help me survive more than one blast against a boss is a must, especially when your the only healer in your group.

Why Str and not Dex? Str increases your survivability and damage. Dex increases dodge, but not a lot. I have 302 health as a mage, during a boss battle I can take 1 hit from a boss and berily survive with a sliver of hp. So Str increases survivability.