Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Default Strictly PvE/Farming Guild <Terribad>

Guild Information:

Leader: Moth
    Co-Leader: Griffinfan

Description: Hi all I guess i'm back again, this game is hard to quit apparently. However this time I am going to do something fun with the game, related to this guild. The simple guild requirements are to be MATURE, FRIENDLY, and HELPFUL to ALL players, not just the guild. I want this guild to be made of quality players that enjoy the game.

Since I quit the game a while back because everything is turning "elite", I decided to make a guild that houses people like me, that enjoy the game minus all the elite, elixir-popping, grindy runs. Some of you might have read the "Pure" runs thread a while ago, and that is sort of the basis of this guild. Our objective is to do tons of PvE runs, and enjoy it at the same time.

I came up with this motto: If you're a player that says: "Oh, you need this drop? Here, have it." Then this guild is for you. And in contrast, I DON'T want players that say over and over: "Can I have that drop?"

Since the objective of the guild is a little different than most, this will not likely be an endgame guild.

I hope that made sense, just to sum it up:

Mature players that have a good understanding of the game.
    Players willing to share their drops and treasures for guildies in need. (Not to be taken advantage of)
    Daily Blessings allowed, however no grinding, purchasing elixir, or power leveling other guild members.
    You DO NOT have to enter your main in the guild, this can be a simple guild for an alt when you're bored with the game.

I DO NOT have Tier 3 GH, not that it matters because we wouldn't purchase elixirs anyway. I do not plan to buy it either, unless it is absolutely necessary to the guild.

I hope you consider it, because the bigger the guild becomes the more fun it is. I also plan to make "groups" as the guild grows which separates similar leveled players to do runs. The leaders of the groups will be the officers, and co-leaders the recruiters, etc. etc.

Thanks
    Last edited by Mothwing; 08-22-2013 at 05:57 PM.