So, I have decided to let go of my guild. Tired n bored of increased number of inactives. Despite having 300+ members, only a few online at time. I need something more active in merching, PvP as well as Elites. Prefer guys who like to do leaderboard runs too

So far these guilds have my attention as I have friends over there and see the members quite in pvp as well as elites: DM, EOS, CU, Classics, Positive, Judgement.

I really don't know how things go in each guild as I have always preferred minding my own business. In my guild, even if 15-20 members are online, we rarely chat. I will be moving along with a few close friends who have been together since long (Acquaintance, Akilios, Kalizzaa, Straticus < That's it for now, more will join as they come to know about the move). I would prefer a guild who doesn't worry about KDR and would prefer mature, quality players. Not like our KDRs are beyond repair o_0 but hope you get the point ^^.

I am looking for your suggestions, please don't start a guild war here. DO NOT speak bad about other guilds while replying, EVERY guild has its pros and cons. Just reply with what's so different about your guild, does it feel like home? How was your experience till date with your guild.

All suggestions are welcome, just make sure NOT to start a war in here.