A lot of us old school Diablo LOD players are well into graduate school and careers, so having a game like this is wonderful for time pressed folks like myself. Thanks devs for making such a great game!

I'm new to this game been playing about 3 days now. I havent really had the chance to sit down with the skills yet and try to plan out other variables but there seems to be a good foundation for different types of crossover classes here.

I've got level 12 enchantress and level 12 warrior, at the start the enchant character is way easier to play, but after level ten and getting some crocs gear my warrior is doing much better. I've got a couple of questions for vets though

I havent seen that much difference between sword and axe play for my warrior, my hit rate is at 75% and my str is just enough to equip my heaviest gear. I've seen a lot of level 30+ characters using axe weapons does anyone have a preference?

Also is it worth it to buy platinum gear at the start? So far I've been surviving well, but downing potions everytime I get swarmed in a dungeon gets old.

I do wish that the warrior could attack multiple targets at once, but I'll have to settle for now lol.