This is not another complaint..just sharing and perhaps getting fruitful feedback.

Im in need to buy my 4th battery.3 already ruined since i started play al in march.
I removed all background apps,running at low grpahic settings you name it so i can enjoy longer hours and powered on portability.

Maximum consumption are obvious when i am playing pvp or running elite with mobs.

I did plug in charger only to make matter worse as it decrease the battery life which the result i am experiencing now.the 2 activities above the charger cant keep up with the consumption hence it ends up with screen blinking and 0prcnt battery status.this is a severe critical damage to a standard lithium ion.
For a mobile app the graphics is considered tunning.but it defeats the portability and hours of gaming experience.

I am using samsung note btw and i prefer and only verse in smartphone device as the platform.i tried tab but spamming pots miserably fail.

Do share any tips or comments on what is planned for to make the game more enjoyable and portable.