Quote Originally Posted by Glasveena View Post
about wraith:
There were several times, if we keep the mob with "proximity curse" near the crystal, it will damage the crystal.
I did not even hit the crystal at all and it died. This we tried about 3-4 times. Then I tried with more people in the party in other run, it was a normal run again.

about overgrowth:
How many mage actually appear each time? 3 mages? 1 run, got 3, then 2 and only 1 mage appear. At another run, 3 mage appeared nonstop. :S
Instant kill: no idea. just happened one time. We just hit the mages real fast, then go to the boss, took more than 1 hit to kill it, but less than 30s.

about krom:
Not even half of its health, just found him, I tried to take it closer to the statue, it shield went off, but I died by his 1 hit. When we go back to that place, krom already died, gave some drops too. Happened 2 times already. But in my other character, it was just normal. take turn to each statue and killed it.
Thanks we will look into these. As for the Overgrowth fight, it's a slow enrage in that you can potentially fall behind in damage when he spawns too many guys and have to wipe/reset. He does not have a hard cap on the number of sorcerers so it can get very dangerous very quickly if damage output from the group isn't adequate.

This will be most noticeable when players are starting to do the elite versions and fall behind on killing the shadowmancers.

In reference to the "instant kill" it sounds like your group was well geared and on top of the mechanics which is as designed.