Thread: Rogue pvp Build guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Cool Rogue pvp Build guide

Hello my name is Devvious and this is my pvp build including passive skills,and explaining the use of these skills.
    OFFICIAL GUILD WEBSITE: http://www.arcaneoutlaws.com/
    STATS
    Its very simple you should put in your DEX stat.(Now i don t know if this is the right use for these points but it works for me).
    SKILLS
    For a first skill i would take pierce as a start.

PIERCE
    Pierce is a very important skill especially in combination with yours aimed shot beacuse when both are maxed out piercing after a aimed shot is very useful and it can deal tones of damage.

AIMED SHOT
    Aimed shot is what makes a rogue so deadly so i would recommend to take that and as soon as you take the medic pack(heal) you should begin maxing this out.

MEDIC PACK(HEAL)
    Medic back is a very useful skill for a rogue but maxing it out early doesnt realy help that much so just taking this skill is usefull.

LEVELING

After this i would recommend you to put your next 3 point(for the next 3 levels) in to passive AGILITY and then level up aimed shot.
    When leveling up your AIMED SHOTyou should take theese two upgrades:1.When u achieve a critical shot whit aimed shot,the damage will be increased 250%.
    2.Inceases citical chance by10% for the next 5 seconds.

NOXIOUS BOLT
    Now i dont believe that noxious bolt is a very powerful skill but after upgradeing your aimed shot u should definetly take it cauz you will use it alot in pvp and it is a very strong(when upgraded)AOE(Area of effect)attack for a rogue.

Now the rest of the build shoud be maxing aim,then pierce after that finish your dex,and than you should go for these next.

-I would recommend you to level up your Might(Passive skill) if you are experiencng health issues or Heal or for mana problems you should use your passive knowledge if you need more mana offcorse at the end when u reach lvl 36 you will use all of these skills.

AT THE END
    -At the and this should be the look of your skills

-Stat points:all DEX(again don t know if this is good but should be correct)
    -Equip skills:Aimed shot:5/5,Noxious bolt:5/5,Heal:5/5,Pierce:5/5
    -Passive skill:Agility:5/5,Knowledge:5/5,Might:5/5.(Offcorse you can take passives as well like Critcital shot or Damage if you feel like you dont need mana or more Hp).

- Good Pets: precious,horton,mccraw,malison,jack,granite,ribbit ,malison,,wrathjaw and other pets.....

-This is my build it works from me i dont know if it is any good but again it works for me hope i helped and if you want me to post for some other class or something more about rogues i will do its fun i like bloging and posting threads and i will be happy to do it.
    Last edited by reiper; 11-15-2013 at 08:00 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reiper For This Useful Post: