Thread: What keeps you busy in the world of Arlor? [Need feedback from fellow farmers]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

haven't had the time the past couple months to be competitive with lvling/elite farming before the market saturates so I switched gears.

I just merch gear most of the time as I usually only have 10 minute chunks to play. makes the most sense to merch my 4 characters during this time. then after a release pops, I'll lvl my main to the 26k top lvl to get access/learn the bosses and then go back to marching until a week or so passes. then the market gets saturated so the gear is cheap for my alts to lvl and as I get daily xp elixers I lvl my big three and pvp my super low twink....and merch...and merch...

I've dabbled in the high lvl marching a little but I just don't play enough anymore to spot the "new deals" like the uber rich/dedicated do. I'm currently trying to hold a couple of the older mythics hoping the market dries up a little and the price goes up (which its starting to show signs of, if not I know I can make what I paid back from ppl wanting to do the quests). other than that. I've found a nice little known niche in the merching market that keeps me tugging along.

only time I really have a chance to endgame lvl or "farm" is like right now when I'm on the road in a hotel for work. but this time I'm goofing around on here as I literally cannot play longer than 2 minutes before my ping goes insane even just trying to merch. hotels are so hit/miss with good connection. I mean this one is literally brand new with an indoor heated salt water pool and ooo this, ooo that...but I cant stay on a server longer than a minute :/
    Last edited by stackz; 09-09-2013 at 09:10 PM.