Thread: Epiphany? I guess. =P (The PvE "Problem")

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Lightbulb Epiphany? I guess. =P (The PvE "Problem")

On my way home from class today, I had a sudden idea about the boredom that PvE players have in Pocket Legends. They're capped, and a new level cap is not in the foreseeable future. So I wondered, "What if STS took the cap off of 76 and let people level up to 100?"

Okay, I know that sounds weird. But here's roughly what I mean:
    Keep the EXP for the "ELITE" cap at 76, for the elite vanity, but allow people to continue leveling up to 101 after that (With ELITE levels every 5 levels). Probably using normal level up values, lol. With the current system, I do understand that you could only actually get to 78 in BSM (without the EXP everywhere elixir), so then I wondered.. "What if they compressed all of the previous maps to be endgame maps? 3 campaigns per 5 levels? (75 levels of maps put into 25 levels!)" No new drops or anything, just the same dungeons with stronger enemies. Though maybe dropping BSM stuff, or scaled trash items? (And only allow people to enter if they have the level 76 elite vanity, right?)

Anyway. I also thought: "Perhaps all of the maps could be used at any point of time, and the enemies could scale with the game level, as if it were a PvP match."

Sorry if this is a bit scattered, brain has been pretty "meh" lately. If you understood what I mean, let me know what you think? I feel like this could give incentive to PvE players to buy platinums. Lots of platinums (I know that I would like to level past 76! lol). I'm not sure how difficult/not difficult it would be to code something like this, but I definitely feel that this could be a temporary fix to not having the 100 level game PL was originally planned to have.
    Last edited by Zapoke; 09-27-2013 at 12:02 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zapoke For This Useful Post: