Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
Sory angel but your last reply is just " blablablabla + i start game 1.5 year before than you and you shouldnt get same statu with me never ever " <<< absulitly your replys just showeing you are selfish and none 1 other game working like that...

dragon set ring ? ohh yea there other rings better than dragon ring in pvp only for 5-10 plat <<< so its mean wasted plats for nothing ( only for looks but no statu ).. plus there no cap in future can be also mean cap on 2015 << you got your glory in 1.5 year but for me its still didnt do baby step to in 1 year<<< try to understand what i am saying...

nevermind lets stop reply pls ? coz your replys to me just puting you down... 2+2=4 << dont need to try protect 2+2=5 if that way better for yourself...

i know any ppls can say " if you dont like it u can quit " << if sts gonna do that its mean sts is scammer company... we are not giweing away that and we are trying to deal with sts for a fair way for all coz i dont want punish a company for only theys 1 mistake didnt tell us 11 month ago there no new caps on near future.. they did a wrong step and i am saying they must fix it coz without fix they will become scammer.... lets a simple calculate with your way.

you get your total 3 cap in 1.5 year " total 3-4 day play with can get it to nvm its not topic "
but i am still not on first cap ring to with 11 month play.. did you get point here ???
I understood a small percentage of this.