Thread: Premium Loot Pay Outs / Locked & Plat

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Premium Loot Pay Outs / Locked & Plat

I am writing you to offer some hopefully constructive feedback. I would like to start by saying that I have been a big fan of Arcane Legends from the beginning! I have multiple characters and various levels and especially enjoy the pvp aspect of the game. All that being said, I am more than a little disappointed in the way premium loot (Mythic and Arcane) is distributed. I am the first to admit that I have invested way more (monetarily speaking) than I should have but in the past I have had decent return on the "real" money that I have spent. Unfortunately I can not say that has been the case recently. I have invested hundreds of dollars and thousands of plat and received one mythic necklace!?!? I realize this may all be part of the plan to increase monies spent and as a business owner I get it. However, I also understand that if you want your customers to keep coming back you need to reward them accordingly. I am simply sharing this feedback because I would consider myself (maybe I'm wrong) to be the type of player you want. I have complete control over my spending decisions and as of right now I have little to no desire to continue spending anymore real money on the game. On the flip side, if I had I received the kind of items I would expect after this kind of investment you would still have me pumping cash into the STS AL machine. Take it for what it is, I am only on person, but I am willing to bet you have a lot of other customers that share my frustration.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Khicho For This Useful Post: