Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
All i wish for christmas is all crates and chests be removed and let the items inside be actually farmable, not a gamble. Also at least one more skill.....thanks you
Yes i know someone will complain how they actually like the crates/chests idea but imo best gear shouldnt be gambled for, it should be worked for
Also for new skills im sure next expansion will have em seeing as by.now.you can pretty much toss skill points willy nilly
As for the game getting to be a bore as someone said, yes it is. I dont feel the.depth sam is mentioning and i know pl had more flavour and freshness (what do i mean had it still does) and thats why if you dont see me on al pathetically trying to make money, im on pl pvpin with my 12 skills
I think the same. And i think that crates ruined pretty much anything in the game. In first 2 seasons u could make ur way up by havy farming or merching or whatever the way it was, if u played enough u got ur reward. Now the best gear is from crates, oh yeah also from elite golden chests, but there is lower possibility to get, so everyone opens crates. So a new player cant get the best gear by heavy farming, he should start months ago, so unless he is an extraordinary good mercher or use platinum he cant get mythics. U can see it however u want but the game is more on the side to pay ur way up, not play ur way up.

If the gap between mythics and elite legendary wasnt so huge, but its so. Players r willing to pay huge amount of gold or money for only the slight difference, previous seasons i think proved it.
Its like every legendary item is on same niveau, good for nothing. Only what really is worth r mythics gear. Its a huge difference running map in elite legendary and in mythics.

So yes this last 2 seasons r only abt gear, not skill. I find it ridiculous that for elite legendary u must fight all those elite mobs and bosses, spending time in bugged arena, thinking abt strategy and skills, and still those items cant compare to the mythics that come from crates.

I would like to see some diversity which gear to use and why, what kind of situation. So there r some skills involved and thinking, and every gear have some value.