Hi, everyone. It's come to my attention that finding a ctf game is getting pretty difficult, even though I'm still fairly new to ctf, let alone find a good game. I just can't seem to get into the arena thing. Is there a way to become actively involved and find good folks to play with besides joining a pvp guild, or is it my fate to just make a game and wait for random people to join and take my chances. And then say to myself, hopefully this will be a spectacular game. Is there anyone out there that wants a true good hearted player on board?
In the 2 months now that I've started playing ctf, I've made 3 frnds. 3 frnds that we actually conversate and talk about ctf things. When I ask for advice or help I get silence or "read forums". Gee thanks a lot.
Granted I understand that with pvp and ctf comes alot of machismo, pride, and trolling but what about just playing a good solid game, win or lose. There are no track records of how many games that you win, no stats that show how many games you lose. Seriously, as a noob to pvp / ctf I just don't get it. Are there no sensible players out there who enjoys a good match? I know I do, it's actually getting fun.
I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts, thank you.