Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Main St. , Rockhorn Summit in Tindirin, Arlor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Default For Realsies :/

As Some of you may know,Im Deathblaze IG and left a few times but came back right away before. This Time,Im REALLY REALLY leaving AL :P Most of you might not even remember my first forum acc (Deathblaze) but Im sure I will remember you.AL has gotten different over the past months and has turned into something that doesnt make me interested anymore.I love all my friends out there (Especially my 3 Best Friends who left earlier than me).A few reasons I am leaving AL is (Dont read this part if you get real pissed at complaints of Pay-To-Win). First,Pinks I have are worth a LOT but no one likes them anymore. Second,When people see me ,A level 33,in a dungeon,they start to leave until Im left alone.Third, (Heres the somewhat pissy reason) I cant get those good things unless I spend real money from my Parents' Wallets and make those "Unecessary Expenses" they tell me about all the time.Fourth,Those friends who always helped me up had their RL probs and left the game leaving me with my LAST and ONLY best friend.....He also eventually left (I havent seen him in a month or so) and got me into some real bad feelings XD. My original plan was to wait for my unban on my first account and leave then. My other plan was to OFFICIALLY play AL for 1 Year which comes next month and leave.But Ive had my second thoughts and made it up to myself,Im leaving this week.

Heres the Thanks part y'all been waiting for:

Guilds:
    -Arcane Fellowship
    -Arcane Pirates Yarr
    -Philippines Legion
    -Chivalrous Union
    -The Dark Arcane
    -Government of Anarchy
    -Average Joes

Friends:
    -Ialarie
    -Bekoua
    -xbuddyjosh
    -Windturbine/Defamed/Venom
    -Avaree
    -Zuzeq
    -Pandamoni
    -Mysticaleagle
    -Trueorigin
    -Yohoho
    -Jackyll
    -Bossqbeatz
    And a Special Friend, ZOJAK (Thanks Heaps for Everything!)
    And the list wont stop
    Last edited by Helicopter; 10-24-2013 at 01:43 AM.