Hello everyone,

After speaking to several individuals over the last few weeks, I am looking for feedback on a new end-game CTF tournament. Below, I will post a few options for the community to provide feedback on before I make my final decision. Please take into consideration gear will be class specific, and Elite rings and Founder's Helms will be banned. When you vote, simply state which option you would like to see. If you post a suggestion, criticism, or what not, it will be ignored. Here are the options:

Option #1:

5v5 CTF Tournament, ANY Class. This is the "traditional" tournament, consisting of teams made up of 5 players from any class.

Option #2:

5v5 CTF Tournament, limited class. A lot like the Option #1, however, the use of classes will be limited to a certain number. For example: Only 2 of one class can be used.

Option #3:

5v5 CTF Tournament, all-class only. This will be a tournament where each team has to consist of one of each class in PL. In other words, each team will have a mage, bear, bird, rhino, and fox.

Option #4:

5v5 CTF Tournament, 2h weapons only. This one is pretty simple, any class can be used and must consist of 2h weapons.

Option #5:

3v3 CTF Tournament, ANY class. This is another considered "traditional." Each team can have as many of one class as they wish.

Option #6:

3v3 CTF Tournament, all class. Same as the 5v5 stated above, three players with three separate classes represented on each team.

Option #7

3v3 CTF Tournament, 2h weapon tournament. In this tournament, only 2h weapons will be allowed, and 1 of each of the three attribute "classes" must be used. For example: 1 bear, 1 bird, 1 mage, or 1 rhino, 1 fox, 1 mage.

There is going to be a twist to the tournament which I will not release until the actual tournament is organized. Remember, when you vote, only state the option you prefer.

Example: I respond to this thread and simply state, "Option 1."

Thank you for your input and thanks to all for the kind words and support in-game and on forums.