Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default How to farm Nuri

Hey guys,
    This is my first "guide" in the forums, so plz take it easy if it doesn't meet your (high) expectations.

Farming: There are a couple kinda decent places to farm.

I recommend the funhouse or the plat dungeon. In order to go into the funhouse, you need to be at least LVL 53 and done all the quests for Nuri. It's a map with all the bosses from Nuri, but the drop rates are pretty low. If you want to farm here, it drops all drops from regular Nuri's bosses. The drops are scaled, so if you want LVL 56, bring a 53-57 character. Since the drop rates are low, I recommend a BIG LUCK vanity (if you have one) or an elixer that boosts luck. (100% is usually best unless you are farming steels). I believe that in the funhouse, Panto the Mime drops helms, Gustav drops armor, Snake charmer drops 1H, and Nuri drops 2H.

In the plat dungeon, (3 plats per run) the drop rates are much higher, and pres and merrymaker drops. It's possible to run this without an elixer, especially because of the (I'm new to the forums, I don't know color codes) (orange) Glyphic Blade Steel (worth 300-400k). If you buy a luck elixer, this will not drop for you since it's orange. Also, I think you have to be LVL 60+ to get steels (I'm not sure on this one.) You should also get a good team before you farm here; I seem to have more luck with a team. IMO the plat dungeon is a MUCH MUCH better place to farm.

ALSO: IF I WERE YOU I wouldn't farm LVL 58; it's pretty hard to sell.

So there you have it. Comments, suggestions, additions. POST THEM BELOW.

Edit: According to some people, *cough cough*, the glyphic blade steel is available to all players. We will never know.

Boss strategies: Panto, after a while, sings at you. You are completely immobilized and Panto & company will continue to attack you. My suggestion is to keep relatively full on health so you don't die.
    Gustav, if you are slow, drops weights that are incredibly damaging and have Ao3 effect. You should avoid the black holes that you see on the ground immediately before they drop, but there isn't much you can do.
    Alessandro/Lion: The lion has an annoying knockback effect. Kill him first. You can see if this is about to happen by observing the yellow cloud around him, the brighter the cloud the closer the knockback is.
    Snake Charmer: Has two screams. If you are hit by the first one, the second one, (a few seconds later) will instantly one-hit you. If you are hit by the first one, HIDE BEHIND THE PILLAR! Also, the first scream slows you down, so fight from close to a pillar.
    Nuri: Just kill it.

THX guys, more comments, suggestions, concerns?
    Last edited by Michael Liu; 10-29-2013 at 07:51 PM.