hello, I have been playing about a week now. This is a great game. I am a veteran of Pocket Legends but there are a lot of differences so I have a few general questions. Help?

1. is there a way to target enemies? In Pocket Legends, you can simply tap an enemy to select it as the target. I cannot figure out how to do that here and end up simply attacking the closest enemy.

2. how do I tap on characters in town when there are lots of people standing around them? It is very difficult, for example, to find the auction because there are so many people crowded around it. turning in quests is also hard to do.

3. is it better to be in a group in a map, or not? I am not sure I can tell any difference on joining a group or not, except that I have to leave the group after I leave the map.

4. is there a way to join a game in progress or host a private game? How about booting players from maps?

5. this last question is more of a joke, but is there some kind of achievement for begging? People seem to do it all over the place. one guy even told me he was crying in real life because I would not give him 1k. seriously.