Guys, this is a very serious problem and I really hope to resolve , so listen up!!(alert Delphina or sam if possible pls)
So the story is like that:
My bro, owner of the account, left for the Australia To enjoy himself, however, he cannot have internet while overseas, so he requested from me to help him get his daily blessing everyday, I had no choice but to agree.
Than, while doing so, I got a 3x combo, so I thought: If I were to cap for him, it would be the best birthday present for him(his birthday is on 4th nov) so I decided to buy the 165 platinum and started using the week long double exp . I farmed quite a lot of exp and while doing so, I was muted twice for using inappropriate language, I am willing to apologize for this.
At the last run, just as my friend wanted to take a break, I suggested him not to , as I was in a hurry to cap but he just wants to take a break. I was very angry that he wasn't loyal , so I scolded him some bad words and at last I insulted him, thus resulting in ban for 7 days.
I did all these involuntarily , under some angryness and I am willing to apologize for what I have done!! After calming down, I thought over it and feel really very regret
My bro is coming back in 3 days, and I really hope that sts will unban his account so that I can continue with my present for him.