Thread: Guide: Best investments after the holloween event

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Guide: Best investments after the holloween event

I want to share my little knowledge in the AL market to help new players after the holloween event go for quick cash

Obvious investments
    1. The new holloween vanities- especially the grim reaper helm because its cheaper and without it the sorc would look like a tree
    2. Pumpkin Vanity helms- Invest in the warrior and sorc helms only while they are still cheap, the rogue probably but it really doesnt look that good
    3. Vlad Eggs- well its just a flap jack with wings but a bat is a bat
    4. Vampire Amulet of Malice and strength lvl 10 only- 4.1 damage or 17 str, its the best level 10 items out there
    5. Hellish Assault and potency Items lvl 10, 35, and 36 only- its cheap now but the price will increase later as they are the best damage armors for rogue and warriors right now for legendary items
    6. Grim Egg- great for twinks and elite mobs... Not to mention a Shinigami Pet is behind you enuff said

Not Obvious Investments
    1. Kraken, green, and Red Founder sets- These items somehow became cheaper in the event so buy now because they will continue to be rare
    2. George, Harley, and Grave Eggs- buy less than 50k ones, because on occcassions of extreme rarity they go about at least 100k
    3. Jack hollows Pendant- I think this is the one with the lowest plat buyers because almost everyone has lep- Its just for effects but flashy people are willing to spend for an extra body effect. Buy a 250k one
    4. Steel Silver Commando Armors- These are out dated items that has no comparison (e.g. iron plate controller magistrate, plated veteran, and many more)
    5. Cheap winter wonderland armors- Its discontinued and cheap, but perfect this coming christmas

Bad Investments
    1. Christmas Vanities- As they are to return unless devs make a way for it to still be sentimental (e.g. Putting a year on it, not all vanities of last year will come back only some, or inflate the plat value of old christmas items as to not decrease the price)
    2. Lep Pendant- It shall return

Extra tips:
    invest on weapons as they will momentarily rise because of the upgrade system but will eventually still go lower after the next expansion

I hope this helps, I hope everyone gets rich

Extra Tip:
    Always save up for a Luck Pendant first before anything, because Locked Crates can be ur best initial capital to buy the items above
    Last edited by Tenetra; 11-06-2013 at 08:39 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tenetra For This Useful Post: