Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Eternal Mitas hunt

Hello everyone,

I really would like to clarify my exact reasons, why am I making this thread, but I am honestly not sure. Most likely, its a result of my huge frustration of following matter, which I somehow cant get over, and my hope that sharing the facts will help me out. But I also hope that my experience may help others or serve as some kind of warning.

As you can guess from the title, the whole matter is about my unsuccessful effort to find the golden dragon pet Mitas in Guardian Dragon Packs. Asking PL players you can hear many rumors about this stuff. Many of them would tell you different odds, claiming they are pretty sure this and that number is the right one. I also heared few stories abou players, who have been helped by STS support in this case. Honestly, some of those references came from my friends that I considered really trustable. Unfortunately, as I found out later, every single rumor and sorry was false.

Let me post some facts now:

• To date, I have total purchased 6356 platinum (3x 2000pack + different kind of free rewards)
    • To date, I have already bought six Guardian Dragon Packs from in game store (500 platinum/pack). Each of those packs contained Red dragn pet Argos, which means none contained Golden Mitas.

Name:  Sixtimeargos.png
Views: 287
Size:  634.0 KB
    • My last purchase date: 2.11.2013
    • My first try date: 29.9.2012
    • Due to rumor: "The odds are special for each of your characters (avatars) and increases with each purchase" I made 5 of total 6 on one character.
    • Due to rumor: "Some characters has lower chance to get the special pack items" I tried to make one purchase on other character.
    • Due to rumor: "By quick follow-up purchases you raise your odds" I made two following purchases twice (On 3.2.2013 and 19.2.2013)
    • Due to rumor: "Wear the golden dragon set while buying to increase your odds" I followed this advice most of times.

You might think that I was stupid trusting those rumors. Honestly i was very skeptical anyway. But still, you never know what may work, so I followed each advice I found so far.

So, due to my oppinion, none of foregoing rumors is true.

Another chapter is my communication with Spacetime Support. Earlier, I was pretty sure that the sories about compensations for those, who made three or more unsuccesful purchases are based on truth. However, I first emailed them after the fifth purchase. I hope its not forbidden to quote the email conversation here so for those, who are interrested to read through, I am including the whole string here: Emails.pdf

Unfortunately, I have to say that it is very hard to get some more personal approach from Support employees. The first answer I got was just some generated message which, as I suppose, is used in all cases involving item packs. I really wasnt comfortable with that so I sent another email. I included questions about odds and was asking to prove/disprove the rumor about compensations. This time, I got no answer at all. After weeks of waiting, I send them another message, asking for my last email answer. (I dont want to blame Suport for ignoring me, it may has happened that my previous email was somehow lost) This time, I got the final, and finally personal answer:

Hello,

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do for you in this situation. I understand your frustration, but everybody has the same odds when it comes to item packs. And other players telling you that they got refunds is just untrue.

Regards,

Alex

So, this is the official word from STS. Especially last bold sentence is important for eveyone, who is having simmilar issues.

OK, these were the facts. I dont want to describe here my personal feelings about this matter. I really want to keep this thread purely informative. You all can judge by yourselves what do you consider fair and good, and I am glad if you you discuss your oppinions down here.

I also would like to ask you to share your own "Mitas score" in your replies. Means how many times did you buy Guardian Dragon Pack, if so, and if you succeeded finding Mitas. This data would help me to make some global statistics about this matter. I am sure none of you will share incorrect information, because it would ruin the credibility of any result. Proving by screenshot (as I did) would be purely excellent.

Well, thanks everyone for readng through and thanks in advance for you replies.

I hope there is someone who find this helpful and not only dumb lamentations :)

Have a nice day and see you in game.

Broadcastle
    Last edited by BroadCastle; 11-08-2013 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Wrong date, noticed by Roberto077

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BroadCastle For This Useful Post: