Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Balance this!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Balance this!

Me and many pro slayer playing friends (Who spend plenty money) want to know..What happened to the drop system? When slayer campaign dropped "last" year, yeah its been that long. There was a more balanced drop rate. .Meaning it was more consistent..For some reason after blessings and several updates its became more & more random and unevenly distributed..Did a 6hr run same group all on "paid elixirs" 5pink drop! One player jumped ship and a daily blessing user entered..First run Boom Alien vanity..Couple runs later Boom flying bow..While paying players got nothing. .Heated but showed good sportmanship..This isn't one instance I'm speaking of either. .Ran on bird several hours..Nothing..Changed to mage and boom pink! What gives? Very annoying. .I and many others pay very good money and are highly irritated. .I've spoken to all my slayer team players and they agree..its not fair to pay real money and a freebie blessing user comes in and rake up all the goods..What can be done? Last night 4hr run got 2trash elites lol! And a diamond..3 of us on paid elix and 2 blessing users..One blessing user got 2 beastly armors and Gem regalia..The other got 2 Gem regalia.. -.- If this can't be explained then there's no concern of this matter..Then I will join the freebie bunch and keep my money.. Been almost a year and I've held my peace long enough..If we can't get a cap..Then at least keep me and other payers happy..Highly annoyed..Also if you have a legitimate reason of this..please convince me I'm seeing things..Cause it seems the drop systen is in blessing user favor..Also, why is it that one particular player gets majority if not all pink?? Rectify this situation or me and plenty others will say goodbye to pl...If you're not a paying player..You need not reply..Cause I'm sure plenty in my favor..Thank you.

"Farm Hard or Go Home"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlacknWild For This Useful Post: