Thread: STGTools - A suite of tools to enhance the gameplay of the Legends games.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Question STGTools - A suite of tools to enhance the gameplay of the Legends games.

Hi,

I would like to first begin by stating that these tools were developed by me, and are not endorsed by STG.

Over the course of my time here with this wonderful community (since June 2010), I have been developing a suite of tools that I found myself wanting in order to enhance the game play of the Legend titles. Without really considering how disorganized it might be in the future, i created a separate thread for each of the projects. This thread is an attempt to organize all of my projects into one neat, and easily accessible location. I am also in the process of moving over all of my projects to STGTools.com.

Here are the list of tools:

Stat Calculators (a tool that allows you to view what your stats would look like with items of your choice on, so you can try items before you buy them):
    Pocket Legends Stat Calculator - Discussion Thread - [Status: Release - Needs updating]
    Arcane Legends Stat Calculator - Discussion Thread - [Status: Release - Needs updating]
    Star Legends Stat Calculator - [Status: In development]

Trade Manager (a tool that helps you manage your trade inventory, and handles the hassle of creating a nicely formatted, color coded, organized trade thread for you):
    Trade Manager - Discussion Thread - [Status: Released - new features in development]

Better Guilds Bureau (a fancy guild list with guild pages, a guild ranking system, guild support systems, and more):
    Better Guilds Bureau - Discussion Thread - [Status: In development]

Forum Signature Generator (a tool to help you create a forum signature image quickly and easily):
    Signature Generator - Discussion Thread - [Status: Released]

And a side project: Huge Pink Giveaway "Get-Rid-Of-The-Greed-Yo!"

I shut down the PLGuide.info as it was out of date, and there are new, and improved guides out there.

Will continue to update this thread with all new links to projects.

Thanks! o/

P.S. Yes, this was also an attempt to make my signature much smaller :P
    Last edited by DanielRH; 03-24-2014 at 05:38 PM.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DanielRH For This Useful Post: