Quote Originally Posted by xXz21 View Post
i just can say:

This is very good and the best sts can do. give a chance to non-money players to get inventory slots too and auc..

But 1 think..

10 coins per day is not bad. but make a jail the game.. bcus if u are casual gamer u have no chance.. i don't play AL anymore but i think for the players already are playing it. theys need to play for 2 month to get 600 coins and buy 1 pet (and go to auc and sell for 200k LOL) and 100 coins more for slot ON 2 MONTHS.

if u are a casual gamer u can't get it imagine if u don't play all the days maybe 3-5 month to get this..

i think this coin can be ''tradable'' and people can get more easy.

bcus the people get bored.

this is not ''HARD'' is only time..

the game have no dificult. is only time..

thats why i left AL and come back on Aion bcus i can get my stuff good and i don't need play years to get something good. Aion is not easy is hard game too but is not a 2 years game to get something and have an amazing stuff/dungeons/instance

and u have PvPvE areas thats is very good..

is only an opinion pls don't take it bad.

and thanks to give the players a chance to get slot without money
Most ppl didn't even pay attention to bard quests because it was x amount for the pets or just wasn't worth doing. Even now, you have to wait the same amount of time to get the pets. For the non-plat user, this is the great gift. I bought inv/auction slots with plat but I'd rather spend it on other things. I was one of the few ppl who would actually go around arlor doing the bard quests and even though I was close to getting Colton, I didn't care because there are other great things being offered. Like you said, all it takes is time. Patience is key