Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Unhappy Why The Hate?

Hello fellow PL Players.

Im writing this thread with misty eyes... I just realized that there are large groups of players WHO ENJOY KILLING OTHER PLAYERS. I do not know how this DISGUSTING trend began but I for one am just stunned by how large this phenomeneonemeon is. And on top of that, STG has DEDICATED an ENTIRE forum section for this endless butchery! I began to do a little research how these barbarians get into contact with eachothers. I got an insider tip (which wasn't easy or cheap to get) that in the "join a game" section there is a hidden button which u need to press called "PvP" and then u can join the gladiator arenas. I also heard that u can actually create ur own slaughtering games.

I began to dig deeper and I actually went in to one of these 'PvP' games. I was able to contact one of those vile beasts and have a conversation (his identity shall remain anonymous). I realized that there isn't any sort of incentive for this senseless slaughter. No gold, no platinum, no items, simply nothing. So the only reason for these 'gladiators' to kill eachothers is some twisted sense of glory and the pure enjoyment of taking another human beings life. That's just simply psychopathic and I was disgusted. I left the arena as quickly as possible before anyone tried to take my life.

After I had the information I needed from the gladiator maniacs I knew my next task would be to confront the ones who have made this senseless slaughter possible and even promote it. But considering the fact that last time a Mod/Dev has answered to my inquiries was back in 2012 I think (for some odd reason), I didn't have the courage to confront them. I am only left with my own speculations about the subject but I do think they wouldn't have given me any solid information anyways. It all comes down IMO to offer players adrenaline and excitement to actually KILL someone.

As a conclusion, it's hard to determine whos fault this is. STG for offering us this chance, or PvPers for taking the chance. But if we want to get rid of this problem we have to start from here, we players must be the ones who start the change. I cannot go to a war against a huge corporation such as STG. We need to change ourselves to change the game. If u are one of those maniacs who enjoy killing others, take a step back and think why u want to kill someone. Open up a discussion with ur opponent why u are doing this and I'm certain both of u will notice how senseless it is to slaughter people for no reason.

Remember, be the change.

Name:  dolan_duck_hd_hq_by_bojanglesthecat-d52ixnl.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  37.3 KB

This was dudetus, reporting from my comfy, comfy bed.
    Last edited by Delphina; 11-18-2013 at 11:11 PM.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post: