Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Winter Content In Development

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    The decision to not bring back the other set of Arlor winter vanities was based in part on the fact that we had a good set of new stuff.

We want to set, and maintain, the expectation that anything in the past can be brought back at anytime. That said, we're still aware of the desire for old stuff to stay "unique". We don't always get things right to everyone's taste - but then again, trying to please everyone all the time isn't very realistic.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

The ice blades the rogue has in that screenshot are new Legendary Daggers unique to the Winter Content. There are similar "cold" and "ice" weapons for the other classes as well.
    I'm sorry, but when someone, anyone, any company, makes a clear statement saying "we/I will do this", I expect that person or company to do what they say, UNCONDITIONALLY, without exception, or change of heart.

I don't mind introducing new vanities. That's wonderful. I do mind being told something for many months, and then being told "Well we like these better(which is an opinion, just like my own) so we just aren't going to do what we promised because we changed our mind"

I made a decision months ago to not spend gold on the Arlors, as I KNEW they were coming back this Christmas because STS said they were. I absolutely LOVE the old Arlor sets. I was very much looking forward to them this Christmas. If I had been told Sts would change their mind, I would have bought them with gold, and enjoyed them all this time.

Again, this is all me, I speak for Noone else.
    I smell bacon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eeknoh For This Useful Post: