Thread: custom pet

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default custom pet

i have an idea. how about we can have a custom pet? like pay 250 plat and have a way to have a customizable pet. have all the bodies of pets as a choice, and all the effects as well. pay extra plat for certain abilities. nothing overpowered like banish 100% if you pay 2000 extra plat haha. like for a little extra plat you can choose an ability from available NONMYTHIC NON ARCANE abilities. like 50 plat for kettles ability, and 25 plat for shilohs happiness bonus and shilohs passive ability. SUPER SPEED and slowing on passive attack! best farming/escaping pet. Something like that. anyone?

Edit: For those like crow who dont understand what i posted or i may not have been clear.....
    -only 1 passive and arcane ability can be used. no combos
    -No arcane or mythic bodies

Is that clear? tell me if i missed anything else.

Second Edit: only 1 AA, Passive ability, and happiness bonus.

Also if this was possible under these limits what would you create? post your made up pet, and please dont hate on this its just an idea. i wont be implemented i can almost promise.

Heres mine

I like the farming pet i said earlier, but i would want Mali happiness bonus, shiloh passive ability for slow, and maybe crawly's arcane ability. I'd be strong stat wise, and id slow during 1v1 with shilohs passive, and then if a rogue got close a pack while slowed id just use the AA to make her locked. ROUGE SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!

it would have snowballs body with shadow effect like new shuynal pets and when it attacks it would have a bubble effect like ethyls attacks.
    Last edited by Saribeau; 12-04-2013 at 02:26 PM.