Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Winter Content In Development

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiloto View Post
    Selling and buying is always a risky venture. Even in real life. Situations change all of the time. There is no certainty in a selling and buying situation. Unless you have a legally signed document between all parties anything can change at any time. (aka official update) Just ask your brokers on wall street how fast things change. Take that into account when buying and selling. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. That's the deal of markets of any type. Even if you think you have good insider information. Taking anyone's suggestion or advice to heart and acting on it without the official release is like playing with derivatives and futures trading. It's all a huge gamble. And in AL there is no insurance you can purchase if you lose the gamble. So learn to deal and adapt to ever changing situations. It doesn't matter what devs have and have not said. It only matters what is officially released.
    Yeah... but you are missing the point here. There is no legal ground. That is not in question here. Let me give you an example.

If I tell my neighbor that I will house sit for him over Christmas and he makes plans to go out of town. Then, a few days before he leaves I tell him. "Oh... I changed my mind. I have the right to do that. It is my mind after all." Its not like I have any legal obligation to him. He can't sue me or anything. I can do what I want. Right? But what does that make me? What does it say about me as a person? That someone trusted me based on what I told them. Then I turn around and pull the rug out from under them?

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post: