Quote Originally Posted by gwyn:1362312
Quote Originally Posted by Terracio View Post
That.
Im sure most who are complaining are pretty much being hypocrites, they pulled a fast one selling them thinking they could get it back for 25-50 plat and it backfired.

If you're in the (im willing to bet minority) group who just wanted them to wear them and no future profit then just save up, as countless did before you.
U genius, now explain me how after 2 events that made many players spend ingame money n with the craft n upgrading system that is leading all to bankrupt now(but the merchants, which are people that owns millions from a long time n only thinks to make even more profit, I'd call them the greedy people) can a poor player be able to save up enough millions to buy those outfits!!! (don't forget that Christmas event is coming also... even more loss of money...)

Who is the hypocrite now?!?!?!
Not sure what you're saying. As you said, events have come and gone and I'm yet to go bankrupt, maybe handle your gold better? I'm by no means super rich, simply have enough and try to make more to afford one of the new mythic weapons.

As Emma said, its a risk. Yesterday I bought an item for 140k I'm not sure how much I'll get from it, a risk on my part. If for some reason that item returned tomorrow it was always a possibility.