Thread: Regarding The Threads about Warriors Nerf.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default Regarding The Threads and People about Warriors Nerf.

So lately ive seen an increased number of posts and people sayin and stating that warriors are way too OP ( overpowered ) and they need a nerf.
    Based on what ive seen all this time im playin i can surely say that warrios dont need nerf.Why ?Allow me to explain you.
    So in terms of pve : A Warrios has low dps and damage so doesnt hit hard the enemie mobs.
    For example if you host a party full of warriors and run an elite map , be sure it will take them 20 min approx. on a shuyal map ( yes i tried it ) while a full party with rogues or mages can finish in way lesser time.
    Comin to pvp now.
    Even if warrios have big amousnt of hp it still gets down easily just becayse of the high damage of rogues and mages aswell their high chance of doin crirical hits.
    Doin some 1v1s i realised that even a mauler maxed out warrior can get beaten by a rogue or a mage aswell (may be harder by a mage but it still has chances).Furthermore a rogue or a mage doesnt deal with a big deal or damage when facin a warrior . And to sum up i see lot of people complaining aswell for the *OP* stats of a maxed out tank...Well not even 1/20 of the war. population use a maul so dont have to worry.you wont be facin any of them that often.

NOTE * im not sayin buff warrios or nerf rogues and mages , just statin and replyin to all these posts about tanks
    Thanks you all in advance for readin , comments are welcome
    Last edited by Jxmaa; 12-06-2013 at 10:15 AM.

Karma Officer
    IGNs : Hazard ( Tank ) , Jxmaa ( Rogue )

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jxmaa For This Useful Post: