Recently read Nuked post (Dissapointed) and was surprised by the feedback of many players considering themselves as normal yet unable to get high level gear without paying. I was peeved of more that the topic was closed on request considering that many still have a lot to say and contribute to the topic. So I'm forming the thread again and will leave it open for discussion.

First let me answer Nuked by saying that the very fact that these unapproachable eggs are in the Egg form and are trade-able allows for them to be obtained by free to play players that financially contribute nothing towards a free to play game. There are no ads in game to generate income so they offer plats to anyone willing to play and from companies on Nativex and Trialplay. That being said even those who pay cant be forking out a $90 everytime they need a 1.5 mill in gold. which again is not enough as average mythic gear runs min 2 mill +. So though there are people who can do it, there are others who obtain the gold and contribute both to real life and virtual economy.

Now Locked grand crates that are obtained need plat to open. But a free to play player can sell them on average for 10k and for an event such as this at an even higher rate. Sell a hundred of these and they can easily generate a mill in income. Merch. (Merchant, market, trade) items in the market and be smart about it and again more gold can be generated. With decent legendary gear you could accompany others to get rare loot to again merch. You can on average get 4 a day. Thats 120 a month which equals 1.2 mill.

I have played a lot of MMO games and when you need to pay for membership monthly or get crazy good items by forking out tons of cash with no way of obtaining them in game thats when there is a big problem and gap with pay vs non-pay players.

Heres the accepted facts,

- There are players willing to pay because real life does not allow them the luxury of time to grind. These players make all those unavailable pets available in market for non paying players.
- The community decides the price of an item. If people are willing to buy an arcane pet like Brothers whim for 46 mill then thats the going price. Sammael on the other hand considered the best pet goes for 20 mill approx.. If tomorrow people decide its worth 200k then thats what it will sell for.
- There are players who are lucky and make a lot of gold by selling stuff at the right time or open one grand crate and get an arcane item.
- There are players who cheat others just like real life.
- There are players who grind for days and get lucky with rare drops which they sell while other get nothing.
- There are special event which allow for more plats or gold to be purchased
- There are new pets every event which does not mean you have to own every single one because mostly you will be using only 1-4 at end game.

In the end what I'm saying is there is a way to obtain anything in game if you are willing to pay or grind to get it. Dr. Grimmy has broken down where legendary, Mythic and Arcane stuff drops are. See that post and go hunt if you can't buy it.

If people can't put in the time then don't whine.