wich MMORPG have u played in ur life? really u are crazy 120k per day do u think is good get 1.2mill on 10 days? ok just make 120k per day 3,6m on a month and play 2-3 years to get 1 arcane pet/weapon and after u buy it go to cry bcus the arcane weapond u have waiting 2 years to buy sucks.

really i don't know whats games u play maybe mad games bcus im a old scool player (90s MMORPG ) and i have played many but many many. and all the games i don't need wait 48 hours to put a stone on a item SURE U PLAY MMORPG? ARE U SURE??

and the gold drops here come on wtf is that? u can't no no u can't put a bad drop.. with this gold drop u can't buy pots and how u buy gear? LOL..

Chest here: pay to open, Bad drops after open..

Aion chest: Free drop, Need a key to open. This KEY selling on Auction sale or Drops. all the another chest are free for all to open and drop very very good items all the time BUT SURE ARE NOT EASY TO GET and are not cheap.

but have a best gold drop u don't need play 1 month to open 1 chest..

the items u drop u can sell on auction or u can sell on a npc and don't give u 4 gold to sell in a npc give u 1m for lv 59 items...

Quote Originally Posted by Striderevil View Post
Non plat= elite puzzlebox = mythics, arcane
Elite Puzzlebox Ok go to buy 1000 Elite puzzlebox and try to get a mytic/arcane after come back and tell me if u got something.. if the Locked have more drop than this ''chest'' just imagine that..