Quote Originally Posted by Abaskiiaf View Post
Welcome back to al couple tips if your still going as a rogue. For my rogue I made my build are pure dps and pure pve farming. First off. If your gonna farm pve get shadow piercer. Its a great skill when you get the heal and hit 3 enemies. Second you want aim shot. As it is the most devastating skill in the game. You will love seeing the 2k+ crit at endgame or close to. Third skill ive got is trap. Love this skill. Only starts to get good wish it fully upgraded but when it is. Its amazing. Love sending out 3+ traps with all them with the pull effect (granted it does :P) and last skill I've got is noxious shot. With real and this works beautiful. Getting nox with aoe skill makes farming a whole lot easier for pets ofc I use crawly. But I don't except you to have that yet :3

As a rogue tho you do need to spam pots. Make sure to stock up :3 little tid bit. If you are guilded the health and mana pots there are a little more affordable. (Granted that guild has a guild hall :3)

Hope that helps ya be a kick butt pve rogue :3 add me in game if ya need help lvling or killing a boss. Would be happy to good luck hunting fellow rogue.

Ign : abaskiiaf
I'll focus on sorc atm, but I'll most likely be playing my rogue when I cap my sorc. Thanks for the tips though!