Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
I'm excited to see the dragon pets back. I missed them last years and been pissed ever since.

Could you make the experia buttons a pack so they are not taking up so many days. Then we could add other items like new colored hallo shields, tweaked rose wand, and the snowman hat (not the head, just hat)

I agree with so many other players that bringing back old items with a new twist. I think bringing back the exact same items as previous years hurts moral. If you happened to just tweak the sparkles, effects or colors it will make more ppl happy and bring in more revenue. I would buy the same item that I currently have of it is slightly different than what I have. I won't however, buy the same exact thing again.

As for the campaign or vanities, I would to have an elf outfit, red nosed reindeer pet and snow shower pet (having snow flakes fall around you from a larger snow flake)

While talking about vanities!!! I would love STS to implement a vanity crafter!!! I don't know how possible it is but I would like to be able to take gear to a vendor (regardless of class requirement), pay plat and have it converted into vanity!! I think this would bring in more revenue and encourage more farming. (This would make my holiday!!!)
Yea this would be pretty cool

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk