Quote Originally Posted by WoofCookie View Post
The Chronicles of WoofCookie
Name:  Death Woof Profile.png
Views: 230
Size:  45.8 KB
Since the very first Blue little Smurf Like Mage spilled into this world there have been some that rose higher and fought harder than most. Within this elite group of Mages we have found one that rose to power under a different name and ended their great journey (some might say too early) with honor, and power and great friends.

The Mage you all know as "WoofCookie" wasn't always referred to as woof but owned a different name. While an evil spell removed the identity of "Furry Camel Toe", the Woofcookie rose from the ashes, renewed and with a greater fight in him.

From the beginning of this last Shuyal Season, The Cookie managed to slaughter 10,000 new enemies and stood by his guild through thick and thin. A generous donar of many things, weapons, an enabler of the guild. Woofcookie loved EOS until the very end.

But sadly, as all good things come...so they must end.

The Final Story in the life of Woofcookie begins;

"As usual you could find Woofcookie running around the bloody corridors of CTF and the death field of TDM defending the honor and power of his Guildmates. Woof loved PVP, some said too much, but whenever you needed a 4 foot Blue mage to jump into a pile of enemies spewing spells left and right, you would always find Woof there.

But what woof didn't realize was that the original enchantment that stole his Name was withering away at his life force. Slowly, every kill he committed chipped away some of his own energy, his own vital life force. With every piece missing his spells became more fierce, his death tolls started raising quicker and people could only see more blood and destruction follow his path. But every kill meant he was emptier, he was less "interested" in killing and though he might not have "felt weaker" he was.

It was nearing his 15,000th kill when the final whistle blew and woof became a pėllar within the same bloody corridors he knew well. The Magic of old reduced Woof into a powerful ruin that would dispense its vengeful knowledge to all those who care to call out the name of woof in battle! WOOF! You might not physically see the presence of Woofcookie, he who was formally known as FurryCamelToe, but you may tap into his wisdom about fighting, about death and about slaughter.

Name:  End of Woof.png
Views: 246
Size:  324.1 KB

Woof invented terms like PVP FLUSH when describing the absolute slaughter of the enemy team as seen in this picture;
Name:  Flush.JPG
Views: 242
Size:  21.2 KB

Do you have a PVP Flush? Why not post it here...Woof would appreciate it and so would EOS.

Also since Woof became a Ruin he left behind some material for those interested;

1. GENERAL PVP GUIDE --- > http://ow.ly/rR5tS
2. MAGE PVP GUIDE ---> (will release it once it's done) (Working on specific builds)

FINAL WORDS FROM WOOF

To all my fellow Officers, my fellow Guildies. I had a blast! I have forged friendships in intense battle and explored the realms with my virtual friends. I thank you for all the good times and even all the Drama times because all in all fun was the bottom line.

I leave not because I dislike the game, nor the guild...but because Life calls and while I absolutely enjoy playing games...for me I need to dedicate good productive time to my business that is getting more clients daily.

If you guys still want to follow some of the work of the do; Music, books, videos etc

www.facebook.com/jeandregerbertrip
My other sites;

www.facebook.com/reeferriot

Twitter: @JeandreGerber @ReginaldReefer @ProGhosts

Like I said;

I'll still connect every now and the with my Rogue called "Thanatopsis" but by January I believe I will also relinquish that account. I'm still not sure to who and potentially I'll gift it to someone in the guild (It's full myth) I'll let you guys know about that when the time comes.

But as for Woof...you will no longer see that furry little fak running around causing destruction anymore.

I leave you guys with a few Screenies from the past of Furry till the demise of Woof.

Thanks all and LONG LIVE EOS!
Name:  Furry enraged.JPG
Views: 250
Size:  22.0 KB
Name:  midas2.JPG
Views: 246
Size:  85.8 KB
Name:  Haunted.JPG
Views: 241
Size:  24.7 KB
Name:  Pimp Furry.JPG
Views: 236
Size:  18.3 KB
Name:  so cold.JPG
Views: 238
Size:  33.4 KB
Hey Woof, during the very little time that we've played together (due to the difference in time zone) I've found you to be a very pleasant guy and in game i would describe your character and attitude as the Epitome of Professionalism. Sad to hear you're leaving the game but glad to know that it's for a higher calling. You shall be missed. Take care and all the best to you bro.