Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
Deleting low level characters isn't a good idea because there are hundreds if not thousands.

Also I'm sorry to say that perhaps the only reason you're asking for this is because you want a cool name for yourself. Correct? So why should everyone else be penalised just because you don't like your name?

Venom hit the nail on the head, if u are a nice person and you're friends with someone that has names then maybe you will be lucky enough to be gifted one, otherwise you better just get reading through the dictionary.
Mr Joncheese
1) i love my name and will never change it for anything. it reminds of a family and i picked the idea up from the donquijote family from one piece.
2) you missed a crucial point i dont care if low level chars would be erased or not cause i dont hoard names nor do i want any name hoarder to lose is precious names infact idgaf.
3) i don't need a dictionary unlike you to get a good name.

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post

There was no reason to go off insulting my name like you did. I am sorry for insulting your to get back at you and respectfully ask you to maybe, just maybe, grow up and get some manners.

Sincerely,
-Vys
I respectfully ask you the same thing Vystirch grow up and don't overheat because others don't like something about you and they tell you in your face, said this i am sorry for my harsh behaviour there's is always a better way to say what you think without offending others and the more calm you are when explaining the more people are willing to listen to you.

Merry christmas and Happy holidays.