Ok so when i first downloaded this game many months ago i remember everyone did there job, bears would tank and most importantly hold aggro, birds did dps but made sure not to pull aggro, and mages debuffed and healed while doing some damage and nuking ....

Lately bears are pretty much useless ..... they cant hold aggro there is no possible way for them to hold aggro as taunt just dosent work .... it will hold aggro untill damage is done to the enemy and the tanks simply cannot do the damage a bird or mage can ... a simple fix i think without having to bring in new skills ..... YET ..... is just really work on taunt make it work ... make it a valuable skill for tanks and there team ...

Birds ..... i dont have much issue with birds they are being looked after ... we can still do are dps job so were all good

Mage .... mages have simply been made far to weak unless they choose to be a paladin ... now i know you cant simply make them stronger without in turn making paladins overpowered but something must be added to the INT spec as INT just dosent hold its own against DEX and STR...

Id love to hear your opinions
Id love to get some Dev feedback aswell ! =)