Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
Vanities dont change the geometry of the models? I believe the silhouette shape of the warrior kraken pirate and the warrior purple founders vanity sets are very much different. If you can change the shape of the model through the vanity just like that, cant there be a new vanity to re-shape the rogue's figure by blending the breasts and feminine abdomen with a bigger stomach? Widen the love handles and find someway to straighten the back so the torso and the legs can transition more masculine? The rogue's walking pattern doesnt need to be adjusted, thats fine. We just need to defeat the presumption that the gender of the player matches the gender of the avatar. If you cant do it by vanity, cant you implement an element where a player can determine another player's gender by inspecting their avatar? Maybe add a female or male symbol next to the name in the inspection screen? And this would be changed with new check boxes in the options. Just something to deterr those false presumptions about my own gender.
I like the idea to add a gender info in the avatar. That should be easy, isn't it?