So, since the whole cyber quests started, it seems that people only farm keeper. I can't stand doing this -- it makes the game feel more like a chore than a game. It's just too godd*** boring for me to do for more than a couple of runs.

So, you would think I could host my own games (as usual) and do things the way I want -- clear middle, then do keeper, OL, Gurg, and maybe even plothozz and mynas if I feel like it. But even when I say "clear mid," everyone ignores me and rushes to keeper. If I say "I don't want to do just keeper," they say " no problem, we can still rush to OL." Me -- "But we didn't clear mid". Them -- "no need". Then we do it and almost every time someone dies during the rush to the other portal and gives up and leaves (rightfully so). So we end up remaking and doing keeper yet again.

Occasionally I find a few friends on who are all great and listen and are willing to play the way I want. But I'm finding this less and less frequently. I end up doing a couple of runs with people who join my LOCKED game and do as they please. And then I get frustrated and give up. (I've still only got about 81 totems bc each day I get only like 5 before getting too frustrated to play.)

So, I'm looking for some decent players who are willing to clear mid. I play Mage/pally and am looking mostly for birds and some other mages/pallies. Not really looking for bears, since the only one I've played with who hasn't slowed us down is Fluff's Hunnyhunter (thanks for proving that bears can hold aggro, btw!). These games have to be fast to keep me from throwing my iphone out the window.

So yeah, let me know if you're interested and feel free to add Silvanesti.