Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Scammed for the first time:(

Hey guys just want to share my story with you all so you don't make the mistake I have made.

I was in CTF with my level 10 rogue, just chatting with some friends and getting kills or getting killed lol. A warrior by the name of --------- says "selling dws level 10 with super gems 3m" so I said "how about 2.5m?"
    It took about 5 minute to finally party up with him and make the deal. I spent those 5 minutes asking my friends If I should purchase the weapon... Honestly I don't know the value of the weapon I'm just assuming it's about 3-3.5m.
    So anyways, he's already rushing me because his battery is "low"
    So we make the trade and I saw that it was level ten dark watch sword with two super gems. When it goes to the confirmation screen, the trade window closes. I assumed he was pressing to fast because of his battery. So we trade again and everything went well until I checked my inventory and realize I have received a lvl 21 dark watch sword with two super gems. I laughed at my self because I couldn't believe I just got scammed @@

Yeah it sucked but it was my mistake for not being as careful as I could've been , I have message support and hopefully they will make appropriate actions on this player... Yeah that's ---------- don't forget :P ( I'm sure this is probably a new account he made for scamming purposes)

Be careful guys scammers are usually one step ahead and probably know the mistakes you're about to make before you even make a move.
    Last edited by Redheadwendy; 01-12-2014 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Removed players' name