Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Default The elephant in the room - Those mythic armor AP points

STG and our lil' gamer community,

So some friends and I were discussing the ramifications of a new expansion, batting around the likelihood of mythic armor being up-gradable (again), and I thought that it was more than likely that the old 36 armor would not be upgrade-able come the next expansion. The people who struggled to get mythic gear this expansion right up till now of course want it to be continually to be up-gradable and others don't wish this at all, I'm neutral on the issue and see both sides of the argument.

The main point of this thread is not whether old gear will be up-gradable, though it may tie into it depending on the solution, it's what are people going to do at 41 when they had forgone buying mythic armor that was 'tops' at 36 but now at 41 is 'average' / comparable to 41 legendary items and lags behind (possible) new mythic armor? Should people simply buy old an 26 mythic helm & 31 armor, upgrade them to 36, and stash them indefinitely just for the AP points since they are non-tradeable? Will the old mythic gear be suddenly trad-able resulting in being able to buy the mythic armor quest AP? It's a bit of a conundrum how it should be addressed.

This is an open discussion - I may have missed a mention of this issue in the forums somewhere (forgive me if I have), but it's bound to come up and wanted to start a dialogue on this. I have ideas / solutions on this, but lets see where the discussion takes us foremost.

Cheers!
    -Jexy
    ORIGINAL ART BY CARLOS ORTEGA ELIZALDE
    46 R/W/M | <E N I G M A T I C> | CARROTS

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jexetta For This Useful Post: