Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Whim IS seriously glitched!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Default Whim IS seriously glitched!

Hello, Developers,

Now I know that y'all have stated that it is not, but I have done some testing on video, and the fact is that it is.

Below, I will highlight the issues of the arcane ability. Also, I will upload a video on youtube to further show this. As you can see, the problems listed are present in the video. *

Arcane Ability Problems:
    • It does not reduce the armor it claims to reduce. I verified this by having a player have his stat window open. No changes were visible.

• When it pulls, there is NO arcane damage or NO smash unless the whim is already literally right next to the player. What is the point of having an arcane ability that pulls and states it damages if it does not damage unless the whim is already within melee range? This entirely defeats the purpose of the arcane ability.

• The pull does not pull in hard enough for the smash/arcane ability damage to commence. The only time it does is when the player is on the very outskirts of the whim's arcane ability pull range. Basically, as stated in bullet point #2, unless the whim is standing next to the player, the arcane ability will NOT give any damage. If a player is even slightly within range, the whim will hardly move the player more than a few inches. In other games like PL, it should be a tight pull that actually brings the opponent in range - not something feeble and weak as that does not show an arcane pet's nature.

PLEASE, do not ignore this issue as y'all have done in the past. It may work well on your servers, but it is certainly not working well in the actual game. If you remember, the same issue was present with the Elite Wraith Heart. Everything was fine and dandy on your servers, but in game, we were experiencing issues.

Video Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI7R7...e_gdata_player
    * video will be up shortly
    Last edited by Zeus; 01-16-2014 at 05:08 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post: