Quote Originally Posted by xXz21 View Post
metin2 1 of the best mmorpg? no. pls no! i have played metin2 for many years (oficial and private) and i have create a private server and have change all stuff. many many gears playing this game and u can check my character in metin2 spanish server (oficial) my nick name is z3 and metin2 is not one of best mmorpg is not a bad game but is not one of the best..
For me it is or better it was one of the best mmorpg i tried many other games but always turned back there that heat that competition i loved it too much.
Sure right now it is outdated and nobody plays it anymore it's also true the servers are empty and it has had its time, that game.
My ign was Raziel and i played in Italian servers.

@Instanthumour i am not a dev but a programmer and from what i know implementing a fighting system in a town map the way AL platform was made is not impossible yes but will bring serious trouble: extra lag, extra bugs and i know thats not what you want

Another fact lets take a map like windmore and lets pick for example RogueX vs War Y
fights starts.
Rogue X uses SP and vanishes in the crowd. or War Y use SS and goes to the other side of the fountain....and they start searching for each other instead of fighting.

Is that the type of fights you want? I don't know for you guys but for me its a clear NO.