Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Default Zomg omg xD!!

Hello my feeble servants, I'm here once again typing some fun stuff. Lololol

I've been pretty busy playing swtor (in case u r uncivilized person, it's Star Wars the Old Republic sci-fi MMO) and my time in PL and forums have been quite little. As I was away for some time just occasionally replying, I took some time to check how things are going during my absence. What I found out was horrid.

Serious talk about guild disbandings, selling Pocket Legends, PL Shield drama, etc. Where's the fun?

Now look here readers, I've been here since November 2010 and I have 2nd highest rep out of 'active' forumers so I'm literally da man. I began foruming because it was fun. We were cracking jokes and some slight mild tender trolling here and there (nothing serious). Step up ur game now misters/madams! We are better than this!

Why can't we just again chill out and enjoy our stay here and IG? Let the big boys at STG handle the game, that's what they get paid for. Our job as forumers and players is to enjoy our stay.

So take off ur grumpy face and switch it to happysmilesunshinerainbow face. Let's have sum fun .

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  4.1 KB

~dadtus

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post: