Hello,
So basically I wanted to ask what's up with the legitimate hackers? I'm NOT talking the the cases when naive people give out their acc info and say they got "hacked" after their info gets changed. I'll use an example to demonstrate what I mean. I got my IRL friend to play PL. He's been playing for a year, never gave anyone his info. Heck, not even me lol. Then he was at my place and he got an email notifying him that his email got changed, but he didn't request anything. So he responded, saying he didn't request it, but of course his pw was automatically set to 'changeme', only giving the hacker more time to take all his stuff (which wasn't hard since he only had a 71 flying set). He got his acc back but had no items of worth. This kinda makes me, I'm sure along other players, worried. We've spent insane amounts of time getting to where we are, never given our acc info out (in most cases, I think), and everything we've built could be gone overnight? What if someone was sleeping and this happened? He would have no chance to set it back. I request a dev response asap, please, since this is really creepy.